enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Fabregas is a Gallas fan

Go down 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Fabregas is a Gallas fan Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Fabregas is a Gallas fan   Fabregas is a Gallas fan EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:10 am

Cesc Fabregas has backed William Gallas to retain the captain's armband at Arsenal next season.

The Frenchman's position is under threat following a bizarre tantrum during the 2-2 draw against Birmingham in February, a game which saw the Gunners' title dreams begin to fade.

Spain international Fabregas admits that Arsenal's dramatic collapse last season was sparked by the St Andrews debacle, but feels that Gallas is still the ideal candidate to lead the club next term.

However, the ambitious 21-year-old did admit that he would relish the responsibility of skippering the side in the future.

"Maybe that is where all our problems started," he told FourFourTwo magazine.

"We had a month-and-a-half after that game where our heads were not right.

"William is a great captain, I really respect him, and the longer he is giving us the benefit of his experience, the better."
Fabregas added: "I've shown I can take that responsibility and if I was made captain I would give even more - I don't know where I'd get that little extra from but I'd try to find it.

"But I'm only 21. Right now I just want to win something for Arsenal."

Fabregas also revealed that Euro 2008 glory with his country has given him a taste for silverware which he hopes will be satisfied during the 2008/09 campaign.

"Before the Euros I didn't know how it felt to win," he said.

"But now that I have experienced it I know what it takes. You need to have tasted it. Look at Chelsea, they hadn't won anything in many years.

"They got experienced players in, won the league and that gave them experience and confidence together and others followed.

"Sometimes that is the key. Everyone said before last season that we weren't even going to finish amongst the top four and we proved them wrong. But we were halted at the gates of success and that's hard. It has to serve as a lesson this season."

The young Spaniard also has complete faith in Arsene Wenger's transfer policy of buying potential, as opposed to the finished article.

"We sign what we need," he said.

"Sometimes teams pay a fortune for a player with experience, who knows how to win, who at key moments can win you a game - and that's important.

"But at Arsenal there's a different policy and we have to respect that.

"The day we win something with these players, with this policy, this atmosphere and style, there will be a big change - almost a revelation.

"People tell me that we are on course to do that, but we need that stepping stone of winning something, of knowing how to win."
Na vrh Go down
lik-sa-smrtovnice
Admin
Admin
lik-sa-smrtovnice

Broj komentara : 295
Registration date : 2008-07-26

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Fabregas is a Gallas fan   Fabregas is a Gallas fan EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:32 am

Cesc told this? R u sure?scratch
Na vrh Go down
Shaun
Fan
Fan

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Fabregas is a Gallas fan   Fabregas is a Gallas fan EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:35 am

From what i heard, i'm guessing he did
Na vrh Go down
lik-sa-smrtovnice
Admin
Admin
lik-sa-smrtovnice

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Fabregas is a Gallas fan   Fabregas is a Gallas fan EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:36 am

Ya... I am asking becouse last time he rubbished some news... Whatever, Cesc is king fabregas
Na vrh Go down
Shaun
Fan
Fan

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Fabregas is a Gallas fan   Fabregas is a Gallas fan EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:38 am

As hard as it is for me to say this, yes he is a good player
Na vrh Go down
lik-sa-smrtovnice
Admin
Admin
lik-sa-smrtovnice

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Fabregas is a Gallas fan   Fabregas is a Gallas fan EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:41 am

You do not like Arsenal? Why man, that is the best football club? champion
Na vrh Go down
Shaun
Fan
Fan

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Fabregas is a Gallas fan   Fabregas is a Gallas fan EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:44 am

They maybe the second best club, But the number 1 position goes to Liverpool FC cheers
Na vrh Go down
lik-sa-smrtovnice
Admin
Admin
lik-sa-smrtovnice

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Fabregas is a Gallas fan   Fabregas is a Gallas fan EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:46 am

Wrong nene
Na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Fabregas is a Gallas fan   Fabregas is a Gallas fan Empty

Na vrh Go down

Fabregas is a Gallas fan
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1