enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Van Persie's fitness goal

Go down 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Van Persie's fitness goal Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Van Persie's fitness goal   Van Persie's fitness goal EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:27 am

Robin van Persie is focusing all his thoughts on staying fit having been troubled by injury over the past couple of seasons.

While there can be no doubting the Arsenal man's quality, a record of appearing in just 42 games over the past two seasons is cause for concern.

The fact he scored 22 goals in that period will undoubtedly boost his spirits but the Dutchman concedes he has to do everything in his power to keep himself off the treatment table.

"Last year I missed too many games and I am still disappointed about it," he told the club's official website.

"But that's life. That is football and things can happen. I accepted it.

"This is a new year with new chances. Hopefully I can be injury free this year.

"Last year I played 16 games and scored seven goals - that is nearly one in two.

"I just want to have the same results this season with just a few more matches."

While a number of Arsenal supporters have quizzed the decision to allow Gilberto to leave Emirates Stadium in light of Mathieu Flamini's departure to Milan, one man who could profit is Abou Diaby.

The Frenchman has largely been utilised as a left-sided midfielder since joining the club in January 2006 but is confident he could do a job in a central position if called upon.

"I hope so because I prefer central more than left or right," said Diaby.

"It is a possibility for me to play central. But we shall see.

"The boss knows I prefer to play in central midfield. Now I have to work to do everything well to play there and do my job well."
Na vrh Go down
lik-sa-smrtovnice
Admin
Admin
lik-sa-smrtovnice

Broj komentara : 295
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Van Persie's fitness goal Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Van Persie's fitness goal   Van Persie's fitness goal EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:39 am

"But that's life. That is football and things can happen. I accepted it."
SMART GUY..... That is my man.... klanja
Na vrh Go down

Van Persie's fitness goal
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1