enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Valencia battle to keep stars

Go down 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Valencia battle to keep stars Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Valencia battle to keep stars   Valencia battle to keep stars EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:33 am

Valencia vice-president Fernando Gomez says the club are determined to hang on to David Villa and David Silva.

The attacking duo have been linked with a string of Europe's top clubs after being tipped to leave Valencia over the summer.

Villa's agent has encouraged Tottenham Hotspur to make a bid for the striker, while Atletico Madrid are keen on Silva.

Gomez has no offers to consider, but is aware that both Villa and Silva will be coveted by other teams.

"On a sporting level, who wouldn't want to count on them?" Gomez told Valencian newspaper Las Provincias.

"I will do everything possible so that they continue with us, the president also has that intention, but we are going to wait.

"I also have no offer on the table, although I will study all those that arrive for any player."

Silva's agent, Julio Llorente, claims that Atletico have made a bid for the attacker, who impressed in Spain's successful Euro 2008 campaign.

Llorente said: "Atletico got in contact with us once and if they really want the player they should talk to Valencia."
Na vrh Go down
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Valencia battle to keep stars   Valencia battle to keep stars EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:36 am

I hope they stay at valencia... Althought if they want to join liverpool, than i certainily would not mind lol!
Na vrh Go down
lik-sa-smrtovnice
Admin
Admin
lik-sa-smrtovnice

Broj komentara : 295
Registration date : 2008-07-26

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Valencia battle to keep stars   Valencia battle to keep stars EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:05 am

Silva is great player... I would like to see him with Cesc in Arsenal.... That will be right thing for AW...
Na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Valencia battle to keep stars   Valencia battle to keep stars Empty

Na vrh Go down

Valencia battle to keep stars
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
enjoy-arsenal :: enjoy english :: Sport-
Idi na: