enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Clichy - Nasri can thrive in English football

Go down 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Clichy - Nasri can thrive in English football Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Clichy - Nasri can thrive in English football   Clichy - Nasri can thrive in English football EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:10 pm

Gael Clichy believes that Samir Nasri has the potential to set the Premier League alight.

The French midfielder signed from Marseilles last month and made his debut against Stuttgart on Wednesday. Nasri is expected to feature at this weekend?s Emirates Cup, giving most Arsenal fans their first opportunity to see him in action.

Clichy knows all about Nasri from their time together on international duty and expects the 21-year-old to thrive in English football once he adapts to his new surroundings.

"Samir is a bit like Hleb, he can play right, left and centre," said Clichy.

"No one knows him here but I am sure you won't have to wait long to get to know him. He proved in France he could play for a big team and I am sure [he will prove himself] here after a few months ­ because you always need a few months to adapt to the English football.

"I hope he does well for the team, the Club and for himself because he is a good guy, he is a friend of mine. I hope he will show everyone that he deserves to be in one of the biggest clubs in the world and can play here for many years."
Na vrh Go down
Shaun
Fan
Fan

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Clichy - Nasri can thrive in English football   Clichy - Nasri can thrive in English football EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:17 am

I've watched him play for Marseilles, and have to say that he is a very good player and will do well for arsenal
Na vrh Go down
lik-sa-smrtovnice
Admin
Admin
lik-sa-smrtovnice

Broj komentara : 295
Registration date : 2008-07-26

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Clichy - Nasri can thrive in English football   Clichy - Nasri can thrive in English football EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:22 am

Yea he is.... new Zidane vivazizou
Na vrh Go down
Shaun
Fan
Fan

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Clichy - Nasri can thrive in English football   Clichy - Nasri can thrive in English football EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:27 am

Well maybe, we just have to wait and see how he performs when the season starts
Na vrh Go down
lik-sa-smrtovnice
Admin
Admin
lik-sa-smrtovnice

Broj komentara : 295
Registration date : 2008-07-26

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Clichy - Nasri can thrive in English football   Clichy - Nasri can thrive in English football EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:30 am

Sure, i believe that he will be good...
Na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Clichy - Nasri can thrive in English football   Clichy - Nasri can thrive in English football Empty

Na vrh Go down

Clichy - Nasri can thrive in English football
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1