enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Raul keen for Spain recall

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Raul keen for Spain recall Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Raul keen for Spain recall   Raul keen for Spain recall EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:22 pm

Raul is targeting a recall to the Spain squad after Vicente Del Bosque replaced Luis Aragones as coach.

Real Madrid legend Raul has not played for his country for almost two years after falling out of favour with Aragones.

He was overlooked for the successful Euro 2008 campaign, but Aragones has since stepped down to be replaced by Del Bosque.

Former Real coach Del Bosque has already offered Raul hope of a recall and the striker is keen to represent Spain again.

"My goal is to play well at my club and to keep working like I have been the last year-and-a-half, so getting into the national team will depend on me," Raul told Spanish media.

"If the opportunity arrives, I'd be delighted. If not, I'll just keep working.

"Vicente's arrival appears phenomenal to me. He's getting a deserved chance that he won after his years at Real Madrid.

"He's a person who can bring forward the work of the past years."

Raul also insists he was not bitter about watching Spain's European Championship triumph from afar and praised the national team's perforamnce in Austria and Switzerland.

He added: "Whoever thinks I wasn't happy, doesn't know me. It was a Euro which we could all enjoy, in which Luis Aragones and all of the players brought out Spanish football of the highest level.

"Spain was the best team, they deserved to win because they played the best."
Na vrh Go down
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Raul keen for Spain recall Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Raul keen for Spain recall   Raul keen for Spain recall EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:25 pm

It will be nice to see him in the spanish team again, But with or without him, spain will still remine one of the best team in the world
Na vrh Go down

Raul keen for Spain recall
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1