enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Cesc vows to improve

Go down 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Cesc vows to improve Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Cesc vows to improve   Cesc vows to improve EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 1:28 pm

Cesc Fabregas believes it was normal that he was frustrated at being substituted in Spain's win against Bosnia-Herzegovina at the weekend.

The Catalan playmaker had set up the goal for David Villa in la Furia Roja's 1-0 World Cup qualifying win in Murcia but had otherwise had a quiet game alongside Xavi and Marcos Senna.

Although he was disappointed to be replaced by Xabi Alonso, Fabregas reflected that it was probably a positive that he was not pleased.

"The day that I am taken off and it does not annoy me is the day that I give up the game," the Arsenal midfielder told reporters.

"The main thing is that we won and that we have started the new qualifying campaign with three points. We had to work hard to find a way through their defence, but we did it."

Now Fabregas has vowed to improve the defensive side of his game after also being withdrawn in the Euro 2008 final when Spain had gone a goal up against Germany.

"They always change me when we are winning. That means that I have to improve defensively and become a more complete midfielder," he added.
Na vrh Go down
S4lihovicccKa
Admin
Admin
S4lihovicccKa

Broj komentara : 1447
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Cesc vows to improve Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Cesc vows to improve   Cesc vows to improve EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:24 pm

Owh... I watched the game Spain-Bosnia nd Cesc was sad whan he was changed that I wanted to cry....
Btw, we played great against Spain.... they scored really hard...
Na vrh Go down
http://enjoyarsenal-2008.bestofforum.net

Cesc vows to improve
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1