enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Fabregas dismisses City link

Go down 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Fabregas dismisses City link Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Fabregas dismisses City link   Fabregas dismisses City link EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:04 pm

Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas has brushed off speculation linking him with a move to Manchester City.

The Abu Dhabi United Group's prospective takeover has seen City tipped to launch big-money bids for several of the game's leading stars.

Robinho has already pitched up at the City of Manchester Stadium, but Spain international Fabregas is not planning to follow the Brazilian's lead.

"To be honest, I have never heard anything from Manchester City," Fabregas said.

"It is true that someone told me they had mentioned my name when they were talking about some players.

"It's always nice to hear your name, but as I said before I'm happy here and I will have success here.

"In the future, no one knows, but for the moment I will give all my power and much more in the years to come."

Meanwhile, Fabregas finds it 'weird' that Robinho opted to quit Real Madrid to join City before the close of the transfer window last week.

He added: "I said it's a bit weird for a player of his quality to go from Real Madrid to Manchester City.

"I'm not saying anything against Manchester City, but I thought it was a bit weird. He's got his reasons for sure and I wish him all the best."
Na vrh Go down
S4lihovicccKa
Admin
Admin
S4lihovicccKa

Broj komentara : 1447
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Fabregas dismisses City link Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Fabregas dismisses City link   Fabregas dismisses City link EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:40 am

Owww Cesc I love u so much..... inlove heart4u fabregas
Na vrh Go down
http://enjoyarsenal-2008.bestofforum.net

Fabregas dismisses City link
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
enjoy-arsenal :: enjoy english :: FC Arsenal-
Idi na: