enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Cesc denies rejecting deal

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Cesc denies rejecting deal Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Cesc denies rejecting deal   Cesc denies rejecting deal EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 1:37 pm

Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas has branded reports that he has rejected a new contract as 'mischief-making'.

Speculation in the Sunday tabloids claimed that the Spain international had turned down a Ł90,000-a-week offer to extend his Arsenal deal.

The Gunners reportedly wanted to tie Fabregas down to a contract until 2014 and were prepared to make the 21-year-old the club's highest-paid player.

Fabregas, though, had purportedly snubbed the deal as he wanted to wait to see what former club Barcelona and Real Madrid were willing to offer next summer.

However, the classy schemer has moved to dismiss the rumours and insists he is happy to stay at Emirates Stadium.

"A newspaper report suggesting that I have rejected a new contract is untrue," Fabregas told the club's official website.

"The article is just mischief-making.

"Everybody knows I have a long-term contract and that I am happy here. I'm focused on doing my best for Arsenal."
Na vrh Go down

Cesc denies rejecting deal
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
enjoy-arsenal :: enjoy english :: FC Arsenal-
Idi na: