enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Boss to help choose successor

Go down 
4 posters
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Boss to help choose successor Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Boss to help choose successor   Boss to help choose successor EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:15 pm

Sir Alex Ferguson will be asked to help choose his replacement when he finally brings down the curtain on his legendary career at the Old Trafford helm.

Since arriving in Manchester in 1986, Sir Alex has overseen the most successful chapter in the club's history. With time ticking away and the issue of his eventual replacement becoming more impending, chief executive David Gill admits it would be foolish not to consult Ferguson when the time comes.

"The owners, myself and the relevant people involved will obviously get Alex's views," said Gill. "He's somebody who has managed the club for so many years, knows the club inside out and knows what is required.

"So his opinion would be invaluable. It would be remiss of us not to have a discussion with him and involve him and get his views. He will be a key part of the process and the board will make the decision. I know Alex wants to make sure he does what he can to ensure the club is successful after he has gone.

"You don't work at a club like United for more than 20 years without falling in love with it, and he won't want the work he's done going to waste."

"The owners will expect me to do the work and then they would get involved in the process of choosing the right man. The manager is a key employee of the club and we need to get it right."

Just as United found when trying to replace Sir Matt Busby, Sir Alex will undoubtedly be a hard act to follow. Gill, however, insists the foundations are in place for the next manager to sustain the Reds' current success.

"It will be a big change and, without putting a deadline on it, time is getting closer," said Gill. "What we have to do is plan appropriately and make sure that even though the new man would want to make his own changes, there would be no need to rock the boat too much.

"It's not an impossible task for a new manager, but of course it's a difficult one. The new man will be coming in to a well-run club with a fantastic team, a great stadium and fantastic support.

"There's a good training ground and a good income stream. It would be naive to think that it won't be a big change, but we're trying to put things in place that will make it as easy as it can be."
Na vrh Go down
S4lihovicccKa
Admin
Admin
S4lihovicccKa

Broj komentara : 1447
Registration date : 2008-07-22

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Boss to help choose successor   Boss to help choose successor EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 2:10 pm

OK OK Sir Alex is legend.... bt I hate Man Utd Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Na vrh Go down
http://enjoyarsenal-2008.bestofforum.net
MiLeNa_Nk
12. igrac Arsenala
12. igrac Arsenala
MiLeNa_Nk

Broj komentara : 774
Mjesto : Niksic

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Boss to help choose successor   Boss to help choose successor EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:21 pm

Lily (citat):
OK OK Sir Alex is legend.... bt I hate Man Utd Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
i love man u cheers
Na vrh Go down
http://beckham4ever.gooforum.com
lik-sa-smrtovnice
Admin
Admin
lik-sa-smrtovnice

Broj komentara : 295
Registration date : 2008-07-26

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Boss to help choose successor   Boss to help choose successor EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 12:42 am

I agree with Lily... iloveu
Na vrh Go down
MiLeNa_Nk
12. igrac Arsenala
12. igrac Arsenala
MiLeNa_Nk

Broj komentara : 774
Mjesto : Niksic

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Boss to help choose successor   Boss to help choose successor EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:22 pm

Irhad (citat):
I agree with Lily... iloveu

idajice ljut
Na vrh Go down
http://beckham4ever.gooforum.com
Sponsored content

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Boss to help choose successor   Boss to help choose successor Empty

Na vrh Go down

Boss to help choose successor
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1