enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Wenger happy with his lot

Go down 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Wenger happy with his lot Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Wenger happy with his lot   Wenger happy with his lot EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:46 pm

Arsene Wenger insists 'nothing is missing' from his Arsenal squad, but admits he is looking to add fresh faces.

The Gunners continue to be strongly linked with a move for Russian playmaker Andrei Arshavin, with Zenit St Petersburg claiming they have already opened negotiations over the player.

Wenger is keeping his cards close to his chest in regards to that potential deal, but has revealed that he remains optimistic of completing some business during the January transfer window.

"Nothing is missing, but you always want to add some quality to what you already have," said the Frenchman.

"I am very happy with the quality of the players I have and I believe that at the moment we are a bit short number-wise.

"If we can add one or two players then we will do it, but the squad I have is not lacking quality."

Wenger maintains that he has no intention of selling any of his players in the coming weeks, despite speculation linking the likes of Kolo Toure with the Emirates Stadium exit, while he also remains guarded when it comes to the identity of possible new recruits.

"The situation from Arsenal's perspective is to keep everything quiet and secret and not to talk too much," said Wenger.

"I think tactically the selling club is always more interested to get things public than the buying club, but I cannot confirm or deny anything."

The Gunners boss added: "There is not a lot of money. If you look at the financial situation of the English clubs you will understand very quickly why most of them are quiet."
Na vrh Go down
S4lihovicccKa
Admin
Admin
S4lihovicccKa

Broj komentara : 1447
Registration date : 2008-07-22

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Wenger happy with his lot   Wenger happy with his lot EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:35 pm

Our biggest problems are enjures... I hope that that will be finished soon... maybe we need some midfielder now...
Na vrh Go down
http://enjoyarsenal-2008.bestofforum.net
Cesc
stizes na Emirates
stizes na Emirates
Cesc

Broj komentara : 159
Mjesto : Eindhoven
Registration date : 2008-12-20

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Wenger happy with his lot   Wenger happy with his lot EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:53 pm

Lily (citat):
Our biggest problems are enjures... I hope that that will be finished soon... maybe we need some midfielder now...
u finally support my opinion about midfielder.... Razz
Na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Wenger happy with his lot   Wenger happy with his lot Empty

Na vrh Go down

Wenger happy with his lot
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1