enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Torres targets trophies

Go down 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Torres targets trophies Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Torres targets trophies   Torres targets trophies EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:42 am

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres is hoping to add domestic silverware to his trophy cabinet after sampling glory at Euro 2008.

Torres scored the only goal of this summer's European Championship final to hand Spain victory over Germany in June and he is now eager for more success.

Liverpool have not lifted a trophy in two years and Torres - who joined the Reds last summer in a record-breaking move from Atletico Madrid - is hopeful he can help end that wait.

The 24-year-old netted 33 goals in his debut campaign in England and he is eager to repeat that form this term in order to repay the Anfield faithful for supporting Spain last month.

"Euro 2008 was my first major title, but I don't want it to end here," Torres, who returned to pre-season training with his club on Friday, said in the Daily Mirror.

"I want it to be the first of many titles because I want to win trophies with Liverpool. I know how much that would mean to the club and the fans.

"They gave me terrific support during Euro 2008 and I know they were cheering for Spain, which is something I will never forget."

Torres has also admitted his gratitude to Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez for aiding his development into one of Europe's most feared frontmen.

"The goals I scored for Liverpool last season gave me the confidence I need to take into the finals," added Torres.

"I have to thank Rafa and the staff for the help they have given me. I improved as a player because of them.

"Rafa is obsessed with details and he even had a (training) programme worked out for me before I got here last summer.

"He makes crazy demands on us. At the end of training when we're all tired he can still make us repeat routines 20 or 30 times."
Na vrh Go down
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Torres targets trophies   Torres targets trophies EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:45 am

The best striker(frontmen) in world football goool
Na vrh Go down
S4lihovicccKa
Admin
Admin
S4lihovicccKa

Broj komentara : 1447
Registration date : 2008-07-22

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Torres targets trophies   Torres targets trophies EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:25 pm

After Robin van Persie... or Adebayor or Theo Walcott... golcina
Na vrh Go down
http://enjoyarsenal-2008.bestofforum.net
Sponsored content

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Torres targets trophies   Torres targets trophies Empty

Na vrh Go down

Torres targets trophies
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
enjoy-arsenal :: enjoy english :: Sport-
Idi na: