enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Beckham drops Milan hint

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Beckham drops Milan hint Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Beckham drops Milan hint   Beckham drops Milan hint EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:36 pm

David Beckham has insisted he will enjoy playing for AC Milan until March and will then 'see what happens' regarding a possible extension.

The midfielder made his Serie A debut at the weekend after joining Milan on loan from Los Angeles Galaxy.

He is due to return to America for the start of the Major League Soccer season but there has been speculation that he could remain with the Rossoneri.

Beckham has previously stated that he will honour his agreement with Galaxy but a number of players and officials from Milan have admitted they would like to keep him beyond March.

And Beckham has now hinted that he would be open to staying with Milan if all parties are happy.

"The contract and agreement is I go back on 9 March," Beckham said.

"So I'm going to enjoy it up until then and we'll see."

Beckham, 33, moved to Milan to help him maintain his fitness and he has no plans to retire in the near future.

"I hope to be able to play until I'm 40. I love the game and when I stop loving it, that's when I'll decide to stop," he said.

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti agrees that Beckham still has a long playing career in front of him.

Ancelotti said: "I think he can definitely play until he's 40. His career will last a long time yet."

Beckham has also revealed that he spoke to England boss Fabio Capello following the 2-2 draw with Roma.

Beckham had expected to be among the substitutes but Ancelotti included him in his starting XI and the midfielder completed 89 minutes.

"Capello was surprised for my debut. Me too," Beckham told the Italian press.

"I know Capello wanted to see Manchester United against Chelsea. Maybe he will come for the next match."
Na vrh Go down

Beckham drops Milan hint
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1