enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Rosicky - We won't give up hope in title race

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Rosicky - We won't give up hope in title race Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Rosicky - We won't give up hope in title race   Rosicky - We won't give up hope in title race EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:06 am

Tomas Rosicky wants to sign a new deal at Arsenal and has urged his team-mates not to give up their hunt for the Premier League title despite losing to Chelsea on Sunday.

Rosicky was a second-half substitute as a Didier Drogba brace and a Thomas Vermaelen own goal condemned Arsenal to a 3-0 defeat at the weekend.

The result means the Gunners are now 11 points behind Chelsea in the Premier League. But Rosicky says his side aren't out of the title race yet, and must show their spirit with a positive reaction against Stoke City next weekend.

"Maybe it would have been different if we had scored the first goal," said the Czech international.

"But you have to say well done to Chelsea, because they were very strong. Chelsea took their chances.

"We have to keep going, and try our best because there is still a long way to the end of the season.

"It [to let the season fall apart now] would be the biggest mistake we can do.

"The next match is vital. After a defeat like this, you need to have a good reaction, if not it will be even more difficult."

Rosicky's current contract with Arsenal expires in the summer, and though the midfielder could open discussions with other clubs in January, he says he wants to stay with the Gunners.

"Wenger told me he wants me to stay," said the 29-year-old. "I would like to stay as well, so we will see."
Na vrh Go down

Rosicky - We won't give up hope in title race
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1