enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Cesc in Arsenal quit threat

Go down 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Cesc in Arsenal quit threat Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Cesc in Arsenal quit threat   Cesc in Arsenal quit threat EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:39 pm

Cesc Fabregas has admitted that if Arsene Wenger leaves Arsenal then he could follow the manager out the exit door.

The gifted Spain midfielder, currently recovering from knee surgery, has seen the Frenchman come under fire from some quarters this season.

Gunners fans booed their team off at Emirates Stadium last week after their 0-0 home draw against Fulham, the last in a sequence of four successive stalemates which was finally cracked with a midweek win away to West Brom.

With Arsenal out of the Premier League title race once again, some critics believe it is time for Wenger to move on.

Manchester City are the latest club to be linked with a move for his services, while Real Madrid are said to be keen on both Wenger and captain Fabregas.

"I have heard the rumours about Wenger leaving for the past three years," Fabregas said.

"If he left the club then of course I would consider my own future and whether I would leave the club.

"I am happy at Arsenal and believe that we and Barcelona play the best football in Europe.

"But Wenger is a main part of that."
The Gunners currently trail fourth-placed Aston Villa by three points as they battle to secure UEFA Champions League football next season.

Fabregas, who has been out since damaging knee ligaments in the 1-1 draw with Liverpool on 21st December, remains convinced they can overhaul Martin O'Neill's side.

He added: "I want to return by April and I still believe that we can finish in the top four and reach the Champions League.

"But to do that the squad has to be united and fight in every match as if it were a cup final."
Na vrh Go down
adnica
Gost
Gost
adnica

Broj komentara : 16
Mjesto : .............
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Cesc in Arsenal quit threat Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Cesc in Arsenal quit threat   Cesc in Arsenal quit threat EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:44 pm

arsbih
Na vrh Go down

Cesc in Arsenal quit threat
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1