enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Cesc committed to Gunners

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Cesc committed to Gunners Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Cesc committed to Gunners   Cesc committed to Gunners EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Cesc Fabregas has insisted he fully intends to stay at Arsenal and honour his long-term contract.

Cristiano Ronaldo is poised to join Real Madrid after Manchester United accepted an offer of Ł80million for the Portuguese winger.

Fabregas himself has regularly been linked with a move to Spain but he maintains that he is totally committed to the Gunners.

The midfielder is under contract until at least 2014 and hopes to fulfil all of his club ambitions at the Emirates Stadium over the coming years.

"Of course I see my future at Arsenal. I have a very long contract with the club," Fabregas said in an interview with Arsenal TV Online, which was conducted before Thursday's announcement about Ronaldo.

"I would have never signed that if I did not think I was capable of making it (to the end of the contract).

"The boss knows that I really want to stay here.

"What you cannot stop is what people say about you. The press can write or say whatever they want.

"Here, I do not get involved at all. Since I am 18, they have been saying that - but I am still here."

Arsenal have endured a difficult couple of seasons but Fabregas is confident of challenging for silverware on several fronts in 2009/10.

He added: "I just say what I feel - and what I feel is that I hope I can be at Arsenal for many years and lift trophies which they have never lifted before, like the Champions League, to lift the Premier League, FA Cups.

"I am really looking forward to it because I am sure the future is bright here."
Na vrh Go down

Cesc committed to Gunners
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1