enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Tennis: Nadal takes Toronto title

Go down 
4 posters
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Tennis: Nadal takes Toronto title Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Tennis: Nadal takes Toronto title   Tennis: Nadal takes Toronto title EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:08 am

Rafael Nadal moved a step closer in his quest to oust Roger Federer as the world number one with a comfortable 6-3 6-2 victory over Nicolas Kiefer in the final of the Toronto Masters.

The number two seed overpowered his German opponent with a range of stunning groundstrokes and never relinquished his strong grip on the final after breaking early in the first set.

The title win, Nadal's fifth in succession, came in just under 90 minutes in front of a packed out Canadian crowd and ensured the 22-year-old remains hot on the heels of Federer, who is in grave danger of losing his four-and-a-half-year world number one status.

Nadal also extended his unbeaten run to 29 matches - his last defeat coming at the hands of compatriot Juan Carlos Ferrero in Rome last May.

The Spaniard's victory marked his second trophy in Canada after claiming the title in Montreal three years ago.

After breaking brave Kiefer in the fifth and ninth games of the first set, Nadal never looked back as the German remained powerless to prevent the rampant southpaw.

At 2-2 in the second set the unseeded Kiefer wasted a couple of break point opportunities before Nadal went on to claim four consecutive games and surge within 300 points of Federer in the ATP rankings.

Speaking after the match, a gracious Kiefer said: "Rafa is certainly the greatest competitor.

"This was another great win for him. He's surely the next number one. I lost this match but I can say I made it to the final."
Na vrh Go down
S4lihovicccKa
Admin
Admin
S4lihovicccKa

Broj komentara : 1447
Registration date : 2008-07-22

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tennis: Nadal takes Toronto title   Tennis: Nadal takes Toronto title EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:17 am

Where is amina to ride this? No
Na vrh Go down
http://enjoyarsenal-2008.bestofforum.net
MiLeNa_Nk
12. igrac Arsenala
12. igrac Arsenala
MiLeNa_Nk

Broj komentara : 774
Mjesto : Niksic

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tennis: Nadal takes Toronto title   Tennis: Nadal takes Toronto title EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:54 pm

ljut ljut ljut ljut ljut ljut ljut ljut

i hate nadal idiot
Na vrh Go down
http://beckham4ever.gooforum.com
S4lihovicccKa
Admin
Admin
S4lihovicccKa

Broj komentara : 1447
Registration date : 2008-07-22

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tennis: Nadal takes Toronto title   Tennis: Nadal takes Toronto title EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:59 am

I like Nadal..... but Ivan Navarro is on the top 4 me.... yesterday he takes title in Međugorje.... that is near Mostar Milena...... Very Happy he was so cute there inlove
Na vrh Go down
http://enjoyarsenal-2008.bestofforum.net
MiLeNa_Nk
12. igrac Arsenala
12. igrac Arsenala
MiLeNa_Nk

Broj komentara : 774
Mjesto : Niksic

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tennis: Nadal takes Toronto title   Tennis: Nadal takes Toronto title EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:30 pm

yes,he is cute,I saw on google cheers
is he from Mostar?
Na vrh Go down
http://beckham4ever.gooforum.com
lik-sa-smrtovnice
Admin
Admin
lik-sa-smrtovnice

Broj komentara : 295
Registration date : 2008-07-26

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tennis: Nadal takes Toronto title   Tennis: Nadal takes Toronto title EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:41 am

Ivan Navarro ti je španac.... igrao je turnir u Međugorju sad za vikend... a pošto je Lily ljubitelj tenisa morala je spomenuti da je Navarro cute... ne kontate se na engleskom očigledno..... lol!
Na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tennis: Nadal takes Toronto title   Tennis: Nadal takes Toronto title Empty

Na vrh Go down

Tennis: Nadal takes Toronto title
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1