enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

LUCAS TARGETS DOUBLE GLORY

Go down 
4 posters
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

LUCAS TARGETS DOUBLE GLORY Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: LUCAS TARGETS DOUBLE GLORY   LUCAS TARGETS DOUBLE GLORY EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:21 am

Lucas Leiva is eager to force his way into Liverpool's starting line-up on a more regular basis next season and has already set his sights on helping to end the club's 18-year wait for the Barclays Premier League title.
The Brazilian midfielder, who started 12 league matches in his first campaign with the Reds, admits competition for places in the centre of Liverpool's midfield is more intense than ever, but hopes he can go on and make more of an impact in his second year with the club.

"Of course it's going to be difficult but I will be trying my best (to get regular starts)," said Lucas.

"We had a good second half of the season but we didn't win the title. Hopefully this year we can win the title and this is our challenge now.

"I think that winning the league is most important because it's been an 18 year wait since we last won it.

"The focus is to win something but the most important thing now is the Premier League."

While Liverpool begin to step up their preparations ahead of the big kick off at Sunderland on August 16, Lucas will now turn his attention to Brazil's bid for Olympic glory.

He admits it is frustrating to miss the Reds' opening matches of the season but insists representing his country was an opportunity he could not turn down.

"Of course Liverpool would have wanted me playing in Liverpool because I will miss some games - some important games - but they know that this (the Olympics) is important for me and for the country.

"Hopefully, we will win this title and then I can return to Liverpool and think about the Premier League, the Champions League and the other cups."

Brazil head to Beijing as the favourites to claim the Gold medal and while Lucas would love to secure that honour with his country, he is keen to remain cautious and take each game at a time.

"It's good to be favourites but now we just have to think about taking it game by game," he said.

"It's difficult but now we have to focus on our two friendlies against Singapore and Vietnam and then think about the Olympics.

"It's normal for Brazil to be thought of as favourites so we just have to take it game by game and try to do our best."
Na vrh Go down
S4lihovicccKa
Admin
Admin
S4lihovicccKa

Broj komentara : 1447
Registration date : 2008-07-22

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: LUCAS TARGETS DOUBLE GLORY   LUCAS TARGETS DOUBLE GLORY EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:29 am

You realy like Liverpool Shaun... Very Happy
Na vrh Go down
http://enjoyarsenal-2008.bestofforum.net
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: LUCAS TARGETS DOUBLE GLORY   LUCAS TARGETS DOUBLE GLORY EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:33 am

Definitely, Liverpool to win the title, Arsenal second cheers
Na vrh Go down
lik-sa-smrtovnice
Admin
Admin
lik-sa-smrtovnice

Broj komentara : 295
Registration date : 2008-07-26

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: LUCAS TARGETS DOUBLE GLORY   LUCAS TARGETS DOUBLE GLORY EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:42 am

No way.... Arsenal 1st arsbih
Na vrh Go down
S4lihovicccKa
Admin
Admin
S4lihovicccKa

Broj komentara : 1447
Registration date : 2008-07-22

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: LUCAS TARGETS DOUBLE GLORY   LUCAS TARGETS DOUBLE GLORY EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:47 am

Irhad (citat):
slazemse
Na vrh Go down
http://enjoyarsenal-2008.bestofforum.net
MiLeNa_Nk
12. igrac Arsenala
12. igrac Arsenala
MiLeNa_Nk

Broj komentara : 774
Mjesto : Niksic

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: LUCAS TARGETS DOUBLE GLORY   LUCAS TARGETS DOUBLE GLORY EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:23 pm

Lily (citat):
Irhad (citat):
slazemse

nene nene nene
Na vrh Go down
http://beckham4ever.gooforum.com
Sponsored content

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: LUCAS TARGETS DOUBLE GLORY   LUCAS TARGETS DOUBLE GLORY Empty

Na vrh Go down

LUCAS TARGETS DOUBLE GLORY
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1