enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Wenger targets experience

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Wenger targets experience Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Wenger targets experience   Wenger targets experience EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has suggested he could buy two experienced players in the summer.

Wenger has come under pressure - after he was condemned to a fourth season in a row without silverware - to buck his usual trend and spend lavishly at the end of the term.

The French boss maintains his side have improved since the start of the campaign, but admits he could eye up to two reinforcements when the transfer window reopens.

He told the club's official website: "I'm not chasing any player at the moment. I believe my priority is to stay with the squad we have.

"We will try of course to bring in one or two players to strengthen the squad but we have plenty of strikers.

"And if we buy, it certainly won't be players who lack experience. We have enough of those."

Wenger added: "I feel we had to rebuild the team after last season, and that we had a stuttering start. There were 14 games in the championship, with five defeats.

"However, since we have played 21 games with zero defeats. That means the team is developing well and has gone forwards.

"We have managed also to go to the semi-finals of the Champions League and of the FA Cup, at the same time we did not lose one game in the Premier League.

"The facts show the team has gone hugely forward."
Na vrh Go down

Wenger targets experience
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1