enjoy-arsenal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enjoy-arsenal2008

HomePortailLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Van Persie plans Gunners stay

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Van Persie plans Gunners stay Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Van Persie plans Gunners stay   Van Persie plans Gunners stay EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:38 am

Robin van Persie has rejected speculation linking him with a move away from Arsenal insisting he wants to stay at the club.

The Dutchman is yet to sign a new deal at Emirates Stadium, despite being locked in talks over a contract extension for the last few months.

Manchester United have been linked with a shock move for the forward, but van Persie plans to stay at Arsenal and is determined to establish himself as the best player in the world at the club.

"I'm not in negotiations with any other club - just Arsenal," van Persie said.

"I want to become the best player in the world. My career will only be a success when I consider myself the best. Anything less won't do."

Van Persie is desperate for success at Arsenal after only lifting the FA Cup during his first five seasons in North London.

The former Feyenoord star is confident Arsenal have the ability to be challenging for honours on a consistent basis.

"I see the potential at Arsenal. We have to do it," added van Persie.

"One fact which aggravates me is that in the five years I've been at Arsenal, we've won exactly the same number of trophies as I did at Feyenoord - ONE - that's not enough. When I arrived here, Arsenal were winning trophies for fun," he said.

"But, if everyone is fit, we have a heck of a team and it's up to me to ensure we go out and win these trophies."
Na vrh Go down

Van Persie plans Gunners stay
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1